ingredients• 1/2 cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• halves 4 boneless, skinless chicken (about 1-1/4 lb/625 g)
• 4 teaspoons dry bread crumbs seasoned with Italian
• * My adding Dijon mustard to taste about 2 large tablespoons
preparation1. Preheat oven to 425 ° F (220 ° C).
2. In a medium bowl, combine Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise ® and cheese. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet. Top evenly with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
commentMakes: 4 servings
Preparation time: 8 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
* Note: The only change is to be added to the mixture of Dijon mustard.
More Boneless chicken Recipes in http://boneless-chicken-recipes.blogspot.com/